RE: Status of Dell stuff under drivers/firmware

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Andy,

I'm also ok with moving those modules.  I can send some patches to move those soon, and to take maintainership since nobody else wants it...

What's the status of the patches in your review tree--any chance of those making it to main?

Thanks
Stuart