RE: Status of Dell stuff under drivers/firmware

Andy,

Doug is still reachable but works on different things.
I have no opposition to this move and I'll help facilitate it if necessary.
Doug, Stuart, thoughts?

Doug,

If you can please at least comment that you are OK removing from
MAINTAINERS since you're working on other things now , that would be
appreciated.

Thanks,