Re: Regression with dell-rbtn: radio killed on resume after suspend to RAM

On Wednesday 25 November 2015 06:53:56 Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
> So the actual problem is to differentiate between categories A and D. Is
> it possible to do based on ACPI name (DELRBTN vs DELLABCE) or may be on
> return value of CRBT? If not we really need black/white list here based
> on DMI or something.

I do not trust ACPI device names and ACPI HIDs. Maybe that return value
of CRBT can be useful. From information from Alex we know that 0 and 1
types are toggle buttons and 2 and 3 are HW slider switch. Maybe there
is also difference between 0 and 1?

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar@xxxxxxxxx