Re: Can PJSIP help with this requirement?

On 18.08.21 14:38, Antony Stone wrote:
On Wednesday 18 August 2021 at 14:19:56, Andreas Wehrmann wrote:

If I understand correctly, you want to be able to (un-)hold and transfer
calls.
Correctly understood :)

Looking at your response, I think I misunderstood you, at least partially.
When you wrote you had "a very basic SIP client application",
I assumed you wrote this client yourself using the PJSUA API.

Putting PJSUA in the middle and behaving like a SIP proxy is not possible,
though you might be able to implement a B2B UA using the PJSUA API.

Would it be a problem to use another SIP client?
pjproject provides a test application "pjsua-app" which let's you do what you want.

All the best,
Andreas