Re: PJSIP Client sending request on same connection

Hi All,

I have created an endpoint and starting the transport associating with the same endpoint.

Is there any example of using multiple endpoints and associating transport for each of the endpoints.. so that I can have multiple TCP connections created.

Anyone please give me suggestion for my use case.

Regards

Naveen.S