warning: Had to discard a playback frame (your application is buggy and/or got xruns)

Hi All,

Whenever I make or receive a call with pjsua, I receive the following warning messages..

warning: discarded first playback frame
warning: Had to discard a playback frame (your application is buggy and/or got xruns)
warning: Auto-filling the buffer (your application is buggy and/or got xruns)

Which quickly repeat over and over, which makes it difficult to see log lines about whois calling, etc.

I'm using G.711 PCMA/ALAW Codec for the calls. The calls work and sound ok.

>From doing some googling, it could be something to do with echo cancellation?

I am running void linux on a macbook - Can anyone tell me where to start with troubleshooting this please?

Regards,

Ilias.