Re: Bridging N calls together

>  I guess you should consider to implement your own pjmedia_port that simply buffers an audio frame.

This is something I'm starting to consider doing.

But actually now I've got another problem, that I had not think of initially: with my solution (or with a custom "loopback" port, it'd be the same) the caller can hear themselves talking, which of course I don't want. I have no clue on how this could be avoided, other than actually doing ~N*N pjsua_conf_connect, which I'm starting to think is not so bad a solution after all...

Thank you for your answer,

MD