Video conference issue

Hello,

I did 3pty conference (new version of PJSIP 2.9) and second subscriber does not see right picture from first subscriber.
Picture is in green color.

I have it in Android project with openH264 library and with GLESv2, EGL.

Test scenario:
1. Initiator call subscriber 1
2. Between initiator and subscriber 1 is video fine.
3. Initiator put subscriber 1 to HOLD
4. Initiator call subscriber 2
5. Between initiator and subscriber 2 is video fine.
6. Initiator create 3pty
7. Video from initiator to subsciber 1 and subscriber 2 is fine on the left side of the window of both subscriber 1 and 2.
Video from subscriber 2 is fine on the right side of the window of subscriber 1.
Video from subscriber 1 is not ok and is green color on the right side of the window of subscriber 2.  And this is main issue.

I have equal settings on all three (bandwith, codec profile).

What else could i check?

Thanks for helping me.

Regards,
Branko