Re: Sleep timers on Pjsua2.8 + swig + python

Thanks krisz, I'll give it a shot sometime.

Thanks
//M

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019, 1:36 AM Büscsei Krisztián <buscseik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Muhammad,

Would not be possibly to separate the 200 ok, from 180. So you send back the 180 from the callback function. 200 will be sent back by a separate function, in this case you have the full control to time it.

Krisz