Re: pjsua2 feasibility check with iOS swift

Dear Oren,

Thank you for the reply.

I wonder if the SDK is from PJSIP's official release or your company's own solution which use PJSIP.

If the latter, Is it available to use the SDK?

Thank you in advance

Daeyoung Kim

보낸 사람: pjsip <pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 대신 Oren Barash <oren.elbitsystems@xxxxxxxxx>
보낸 날짜: 2019년 5월 29일 수요일 오후 11:09
받는 사람: pjsip list
참조: 이홍현님(Hayden)/Comm.기술 Cell; 정운현님(Alex)/Comm.기술 Cell
제목: Re: pjsua2 feasibility check with iOS swift

Hello,

On our SDK (SWIFT based) we created a class that acts that is Objective-C wrapper.
Then from swift we invoke the wrapper, and the wrapper invokes pjsua2c++ directly.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards.
Oren.