pjsua2 feasibility check with iOS swift

Dear pjsip support,

This is Daeyoung Kim in charge of iOS call client sdk development in SK Telecom, Korea.
These days we are considering sip client change to pjsip. For feasibility check of pjsua2 api on iOS swift language, I need a guide. Currently,  I have succeded to call c api via clang modulemap but failed to call pjsua2 c api. In case of android, it can use
Java swig but swift is not supported. How can we use pjsua2 api from swift framework easiliy?

Thank you in advance
Daeyoung Kim

toktok Mobile에서 보냈습니다.