Re: Patch for pjsua2

Hello Ming,

thanks for your response. You made me understand the problems with my patch and that my patch breaks the Java language binding.

I will do some brainstorming and see if a good solution idea comes to my mind. Then I will align the idea with you before I start with the implementation. If anyone on this mailing list has a good idea how to solve this issue, he or she can also let me know.

Thanks for your support on this!

Best regards,

   Christian