Re: Patch for pjsua2

Hi Christian,

We apologize for the delay in response. We're currently reviewing it
and have also managed to do some testing. While for C/C++, this seems
to be okay, we're still considering how to best handle this for our
Android and Java (via SWIG binding), which may still need the "throw"
specifications in order for the developers to know that the functions
may throw some exceptions.

If you have any feedback regarding this, please let us know.

Best regards,
Ming