IP Change API

Hi PJSIP Support Team,

I am using the Handle IP Change API from Fix #2041, but when I change the network during a call (want to keep the call), I can see that re-inivite is triggered but no audio is heard after that.

From the PJSIP Wiki on IP change handling, I see the below statement. Does this mean I need to wait 15 sec before handling the IP Change? If not, why the media stops after network change? Comparing the Invite and re-invite (Triggered by IP change) messages, looks to me that the ICE candidates did not change, what do you think?

“If ICE media transport is used, and STUN is enabled on the media transport, then the media transport will automatically update its publicly mapped IP address from the STUN Binding response. The transport should send STUN Binding request periodically (approximately every 15 seconds) as NAT keep-alive mechanism, so the address change will be detected by the transport automatically during this operation.”

Thanks,
Imad