no TURN transport for signal(SIP), why?

Hello,

I am working on a app with pjsip core library and has ported "simpleua.c" on ios for trial.
The "simpleua app" works fine with a service "stateful_proxy.c" on a local server.
But if the "stateful_proxy.c" service is at a remote server and talks to the "simpleua app" via 4G, SIP message would lose even with TCP/TLS transport in my testing environment.
Then I ported the "pjturn-client.c" on ios and it can exchange data with a remote turn server(coturn) via 4G without problem.
Before I start implementing a TURN transport, just want to make sure: do I really need to implement it by myself? Or it is actually enough for SIP messages exchange with UDP/TCP/TLS transport in 4G? Did I miss something?

Thanks for your help and answering.