UWP builds broken?

Hello,

I'm writing a UWP app which needs SIP based VOIP communication support and from a first evaluation PJSIP looks just right for what I need.

However after downloading the source and trying to build UWP components according to https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Getting-Started/Windows-Phone I'm hitting a few problems, so I'm wondering about the state of the UWP builds.

* third_party/yuv/source/cpu_id.cc (line 205) does not compile because UWP does not have 'getenv' to access a command line; I figured I don't need command line support for disabling CPU features in UWP phones, so I just disabled that code in my build for now by manually toggling the #if switch on that function (no idea what a proper solution would look like)

* the sample project doesn't compile at all when doing a release build because VoipBackEnd is missing a compiler flag ("CompileAsWinRT=true", which is conditionally set in debug builds but was forgotten to set in release builds?)

* Also the sample projects are hardcoding toolset and platform version instead of using the values from pjproject-vs14-common-config.props, which makes building against newer UWP versions more work. Not really a problem but I thought I should mention it.

* ignoring the example not compiling, a lot of other projects are unconditionally linking against the debug CRT, even in release builds:

  <ItemDefinitionGroup>
    <ClCompile>
      <RuntimeLibrary Condition="'$(API_Family)'=='UWP'">MultiThreadedDebugDLL</RuntimeLibrary>

This of course causes a CRT conflict if you reference PJSIP from an actual UWP app.

After fixing these I was able to produce a library which could be linked against my app, so the code still seems to compile properly against UWP, but considering all these points I'm wondering if anyone ever did a PJSIP UWP release build or if it's just experimental code which "probably works" but never has been used inside an actual UWP app besides the example code? Are the UWP builds "supported" in the sense that someone is going to fix UWP related problems in the codebase, or am I going to have to maintain my own fork for these fixes?

regards,
Tobias