Re: quit on end of call

Dave,

you colud try --no-cli-console which disables CLI console, but I'm not sure if it will exit after the call termination.

Andrey

On 25.10.2017 08:02, dave anderson wrote:

How can I work around this, has anyone come across this in pjsua:

 "Cannot switch back to console from file redirection "

which appears when I try to run pjsua in a background process. I think it is when the app tries to freopen the console after doing something else, but it fails when the app is not running in the foreground.

Any ideas ?

Dave