Re: Bad RTP pt 104 (expecting 9) + random source warning

I set all other codecs priorities to zero! Like i read in the docs this should be completely disable them? Or is there another way to disable them in the right way?

> Whatever the case, I don't see why the Fritzbox is rejecting the UPDATE...
> Is this a known limitation of theirs, maybe?

Im very new in this VOIP stuff so i cant say anything about it :/ But i searched in the whole webinterface of my fritzbox for any VOIP codec setting but i could not find anything. Thats why i now disabled all but 1 coded in my pjlib.