Re: Bad RTP pt 104 (expecting 9) + random source warning

On 08/03/2017 07:47 PM, Kevin Rombach via pjsip wrote:
Thanks i solved it by disabling all other codes then “G722” in my PJLib. But i think this is not the best solution? :-/

I also tried to just disable only the iLBC codec which is requested from the fritz.box. But when i do this im getting

	Bad RTP pt 0 (expecting 9)

instead of

	Bad RTP pt 104 (expecting 9)
Any idea?

Not really; I guess the same sequence of events is happening there as well.
Did you really _disable_ all other codecs, so that they don't appear inside the SDP message, or did you adjust codec priorities to change the order in which they appear inside the SDP message?

Whatever the case, I don't see why the Fritzbox is rejecting the UPDATE...
Is this a known limitation of theirs, maybe?

Regards