More than 2 simultaneous audio devices

Hi,

I'm trying to use several audio devices, following the example given in pjsip FAQ (How can I use multiple sound devices simultaneously?). My will is to be able to send the calls to different audio devices independently eg. calls 1 and 2 to audio device A, call 3 to audio device B and call 4 to audio device C.

I succeeded to use 2 audio devices simultaneously with the example, but I don't understand what I should do for adding additional audio devices:
- should I create a splitter/combiner and its reverse channel for each audio device?

Thanks for your help
Thibault