assertion failed error when answer in coming call with pjsip_sc_busy_here(486)

when one call coming in ,all thing is normal ,i.e,ring,accept and connect.I want reply a BUSY code to caller when another  inbound call at the same time ,the code is follow like,but happen Assertion failed error once i set status code PJSIP_SC_BUSY_HERE,but no error with PJSIP_SC_RINGING.please tell why and How to accomplish my function,thax ahead

 MyAccount::onIncomingCall(OnIncomingCallParam &iprm)
{
	if(currentCall!=nullptr)
{

MyCall* call = new MyCall(this, *account, iprm.callId);		CallOpParam prm;
prm.statusCode =PJSIP_SC_BUSY_HERE;
call->answer(prm);
}
}

and delete the call when handling the DISCONNECTED callback

发自我的华为手机