Re: How to put Proxy-Authorization in first SIP INVITE?

normally SIP Proxy will ignore and ask UA do challenge again.

regards,
Gang

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 8:58 PM, Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho <pimenta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi.

I have a project with 2 peers (SIP agents) and 1 SIP server (OpenSIPS).

When a peers send SIP INVITE to the other peers, this first INVITE doesn't have the "Proxy-Authorization" field in the header.

Then, the OpenSIPS asks for the "Proxy-Authorization" and  a second SIP INVITE is sent with this field.

How to make my peer send any first SIP INVITE already containing the "Proxy-Authorization" field? Is there any configuration or flag that I have to change?

My intention is to reduce the number of SIP messages the the OpenSIPS has do handle. Is this appropriated?

Any hint will be very helpful!

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center