RTP Timeout Detection

Hi,

I need to implement a mechanism to shut down a SIP session, when no RTP packets are received for a given time. I found two email discussions about exactly this question:

http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2012-March/014274.html

http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2016-August/019465.html

To quote part of the answers:

> Periodically calling pjmedia_session_get_stream_stat(...). As a response you

> get a pjmedia_rtcp_stat struct from where you can get the last received RTP

> sequence number.

It sounds very reasonable to me (just that from pjsua I’d use pjsua_call_get_stream_stat instead, which would output the same structure). However, trying to implement it, I noticed that the returned structure pjmedia_rtcp_stat has only a member about the last *transmitted* sequence number (rtp_tx_last_seq), but nothing about the last *received* sequence number. Did I overlook something? Where can I find the last received sequence number or timestamp?

Thanks and BR,

Georg