STUN in local network

The first network in question, which to me the STUN server reveals as
PJ_STUN_NAT_TYPE_PORT_RESTRICTED, is below another network that STUN
shows as PJ_STUN_NAT_TYPE_SYMMETRIC.

So, I'm running tests using ICE enabled, without setting up a TURN
server, in an attempt to find them on the local network. However, I'm
noticing that when ICE is enabled, the INVITE gets to the SIP server
(Kamailio), but I can not figure out why the INVITE does not reach the
other endpoint.

The main problem I want to understand / solve in this case is the call
on the local network (which is below a symmetric NAT), using STUN,
because I will also receive calls outside this network, which
apparently is already working well.

Maybe it´s a simple problem, but I still can't understanded, Why does
audio not "travel" to endpoints on the same network (with symmetric
NAT) when STUN is enabled? Do I need a TURN server for audio to
traffic on the same network?

If anyone can help me,
Thanks.
Thiago Guimarães