Re: Assertion failed: (a->addr.sa_family == PJ_AF_INET || a->addr.sa_family == PJ_AF_INET6)

Hi,

I recently had the same assertion, when I wanted to print the remote RTP address and port, in a situation where a session was already set up, but no single RTP packet was received yet (because all media streams were set to inactive). Perhaps you have a similar situation?

BR Georg

From: pjsip [mailto:pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fox, Jason P.
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 17:44
To: pjsip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Assertion failed: (a->addr.sa_family == PJ_AF_INET || a->addr.sa_family == PJ_AF_INET6)

I also get this same assertion when running "streamutil".  Any ideas how to fix it?

Jason Fox

GAI-Tronics

Confidentiality Requirement: This communication, including any attachment(s), may contain confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.