Re: Memory crash on SIP timer re-invite on iOS

Worth noting we did not see the issue before, until we disabled UPDATE on out server which forces PJSIP to send a re-INVITE instead. So it at least seems to only happen when session timers are forced to use re-invites.

It consistently crashes after the 2nd or 3rd attempt to refresh the session.