iOS Error: "Address already in use"

Hello,

I am using PJSIP for iOS to connect to a hardware SIP interface.
Sometimes it is necessary to terminate a SIP connection and reconnect (for instance, WiFi switched, IP address changed).
The initial connection always works without any problem. However, when I terminate the connection and try to re-establish, I always receive the following error message:
pjsua_core.c !Error creating SIP TCP listener: Address already in use [status=120048]
When I force-quit the app and restart it I can reconnect without any problem. On the iOS Simulator everything works as expected even without restarting the app.

Do you have any idea what I could try to fix this problem?

Best regards,
Frederik