Re: Bug in SRTP when pjsua_acc_config.use_srtp == PJMEDIA_SRTP_OPTIONAL

Maybe I misunderstand your question but are you sure you problem is not the acc->cfg.srtp_secure_signaling setting?

If that is set to require a secure signalling transport when SRTP is used, changing the value of pjsua_acc_config.use_srtp is probably not going to help if you use a non secure address.

IIRC pjsua_acc_config.use_srtp basically checks if the sdp info contains RTP/AVP or RTP/SAVP and PJMEDIA_SRTP_OPTIONAL would allow both to pass but that is not related to the sip vs sips in the signalling part.

Johan