Re: Asterisk crashs with PJSIP

Hi mailinglist,
Hi Ross,
We tested to use the latest GIT release like you did, and we launched stress tests this morning ... but it crashs again :(
Anyway, thank you very much. We will continue to investigate and add more details in our issue https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-26853

If you or someone has any other idea ?!?

Best regards
Dan