Re: data exchange with pjsip modules

Thank you for your advice Ranjit. I would have thought that if a sip header field is unknown by the remote sip server, it would drop this field and process the message.
Anyway I have no choice, this is part of a specification for the usage I plan to do...

Thibault

one note - if u add a custom SIP header which is not standardized, then you will end up getting a 4xx error from server.