Re: PjSip UDP NAT keepalive

For udp you have this in the account config:

/**

     * Set the interval for periodic keep-alive transmission for this account.

     * If this value is zero, keep-alive will be disabled for this account.

     * The keep-alive transmission will be sent to the registrar's address,

     * after successful registration.

     *

     * Default: 15 (seconds)

     */

    unsigned     ka_interval;

Just look at the docs, you also have a setting for what to send as ka if you have a custom method implemented. Normally there is a ping pong mechanism based on CRLF but you can send whatever you want as long as the server is happy. REGISTER would work as well if the extra load on the registrar is not an issue.

Johan