From: pjsip [mailto:pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JOHAN LANTZ
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 2:04 AM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: [pjsip] PJSUA-LIB - cannot get remote sdp

void (*on_call_sdp_created)(pjsua_call_id call_id,

        pjmedia_sdp_session *sdp,

        pj_pool_t *pool,

        const pjmedia_sdp_session *rem_sdp);

/Johan

From: pjsip on behalf of Nenad Milidrag
Date: Thursday, 16 February 2017 at 22:03
To: "pjsip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [pjsip] PJSUA-LIB - cannot get remote sdp

Hi all,

If I am using PJSUA-LIB API is there an easy way to get local and remote SDP.  I really need media address and port from it.  From what I see I have to move do different interface which is one level below (PJSIP, PJMEDIA, and PJNATH) and lose all benefits provided by PJSUA-LIB.  Trying to avoid moving one level lower since just managing registrations seems to be much harder.

Thanks,

Nenad