Re: Changing codec parameter dynamically

Hi,

You can enable VAD (voice activity detection) and when you stop talking the stream will stop sending packets, except for periodic keepalive packets whose rate can be controlled by some compile time constant, or you can disable keepalive altogether.

Regards,

Bill