Re: opencore-amr codecs on Android

As far as I recall there are two settings exposed by pjsip. Octet-aligned and bitrate. If you set octet-aligned to 1 you should see it in the sdp by default. Might be the same with mode-set and bitrate.

The remote decoder is probably capable of decoding any bitrate you send but if you want to signal for instance support only for specific modes or other capabilities you can probably use on_call_sdp_created to manipulate the default sdp, adding fmtp parameters etc.

If you have a script or instructions for building open-core amr for Android feel free to share it with the community so others can save some time if they want to do the same.

/Johan