Re: Asterisk segfault in pjsip_endpt_create_pool with PJSIP 2.5.5

Hello Bernhard,

1. You should get the latest snapshot of pjproject from SVN repo
http://svn.pjproject.net/repos/pjproject/trunk

2. If you use the pjproject only for an asterisk you should use
the bundled version or manually make the pjproject package
with the necessary patches and build options.
See asterisk/third-party/pjproject

Regards,
Alexei