[patch] Add pjmedia_stream_get_rtp_sessions function

Hello pjsip team,
I am writing a custom transport that needs to do some special handling of the RTP stream. In particular, it needs to both add and remove special RTP packets to/from the stream. These packets are standard RTP packets with a special payload type. Since these are normal RTP packets, they will be sequenced together with the other normal RTP audio packets. To handle the sequence numbers and timestamps correctly, I really need access to the rtp session structs of pjmedia_stream. This minimal patch adds a function that returns the rtp sessions of a pjmedia_stream so that transports can handle the RTP stream more intelligently.

I welcome your feedback.

Thanks,
Kal