Complete freeze during VOIP call

Hi everybody,

We have managed to compile the PJSIP projects for Windows Embedded 7 (ARM processor), and we wrote  a small application around it.

In general, Voice over IP calls are working fine with this application.

Nevertheless, every now and then, we experience a complete freeze with the product:

-          The screen of our device remains unchanged, even the cursor is frozen

-          We have several applications running on the device, none of them writes anything to their log files any longer

-          I added regular debug messages to the wmme device thread and to the media thread, but even this debug output stops

-          If a keyboard is connected to the device, the num-lock LED does not react any longer

-          The only thing we can do in this situation is cycle the power.

I have spent the last 2 months investigating this problem and am now out of ideas.

Has anybody experienced a similar problem or might anybody give input how to find out what happens here?

Thanks in advance,

Annemarie Fischer

Dr. techn. J. Zelisko GmbH
FN 122796h, LG Wr. Neustadt

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee and contains confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
Furthermore, please do not copy the message or disclose the contents to anyone unless agreed otherwise. To the extent permitted by law we shall in no way be liable for any damages, whatever their nature, arising out of transmission failures, viruses, external influence, delays and the like.