Building pjsip 2.5.5 for armeabi-v7a with Android NDK r12b

Hello!

Today I've tried to build pjsip 2.5.5 for armeabi-v7a with Android NDK r12b and had some troubles (building for armeabi works fine). I found a corresponding bug #1940 [1], but there is no workarounds yet. I found workarounds by myself, but I didn't find how register in trac in order to update info about this bug, so I've decided to mail here.

Here is the problems which I've ran into:
1. removal of samples folder. Contents of this folder can be downloaded here [2], then its content should be unzipped into $NDK_ROOT/samples folder.
2. removal of ndk-build from ndk's root folder. ndk-build was moved into $NDK_ROOT/build folder. This problem can be fixed by changing on line 65 in configure-android script from
${ANDROID_NDK_ROOT}/ndk-build
${ANDROID_NDK_ROOT}/build/ndk-build
3. It is not written in ticket 1940, but version of toolchain in NDK changed from 4.8 to 4.9, so on line 65 in configure-android script we need change
NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION=4.8
NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION=4.9

After this 3 simple steps I was able to compile pjsip 2.5.5 for armeabi-v7a with Android NDK r12b. I hope that this mail saves few hours for someone.

1. https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/1940
2. https://github.com/googlesamples/android-ndk/tree/android-mk

--
Sineresly yours,