Detect if callee rejects incoming call

Hi,

I am currently trying to differentiate an accepted call from a rejected call.

let me give you a scenario:

1. I make a call to my mobile phone
2. The mobile phone starts to ring and i reject the call on the mobile phone
3. PJ call state goes into "CONFIRMED"
4. After approximately 20 seconds PJ receives a "BYE" and terminates call.

Is there a way to detect that the callee has rejected the call?

At the moment, I have a 20 second delay after CONFIRMED state until i continue to communicate with the callee. The problem is, that if the callee accepts the call immediately, the 20 seconds delay is also there and so there is just silence.

Kind regards,

Jason