PJSUA2 - How to get AccountConfig from Account?

Hi all!

AccountConfig is used to create an Account in PJSIP. I expected if I have a pointer to Account it would be easy to retrieve AccountConfig using PJSUA2 API. However, that does not seem to be the case. Am I missing something?

For example, if the account is already created and I have to change Proxy Server address, users of PJSUA2 are forced to go through Account::modify method which requires a whole AccountConfig structure to be passed in. Would it not be better to be able to get a reference of the AccountConfig structure used to create an account, change parameter here and there, invoke Account::modify and be done?

Regards,

Zarko