pjsua is unable to recognize video devices in Linux Raspbian-Jessie

Hi :), I am experiencing a problem with video devices recognition by pjsua running in Raspbian-Jessie, on Raspberry PI 3.

I guess that this problem could be related to a different use of Device Tree (DT) in Raspbian-Jessie to manage module loading... but I am not sure...

https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/configuration/device-tree.md

Can anyone suggest a workaround to this problem to make pjsua work with raspi camera?

Sample application pjsua shows:

 pjsua_vid.c  ..Initializing video subsystem..
 openh264.cpp  ...OpenH264 codec initialized
 sdl_dev.c !SDL_Init() error: No available video device
 colorbar_dev.c !...Colorbar video src initialized with 2 device(s):
 colorbar_dev.c  ... 0: Colorbar generator
 colorbar_dev.c  ... 1: Colorbar-active

By issuing "vid dev list" command, only colorbar devices are listed.

I am sure that the raspi camera works fine and the same is for monitor because "raspistill -f" bash command shows the live frames captured by raspi camera on the composite input monitor connected to Raspberry.

Starting from a fresh Raspbian-Jessie light image...

sudo apt-get install build-essential automake autoconf libtool libasound2-dev libpulse-dev libssl-dev libsamplerate0-dev libcommoncpp2-dev libccrtp-dev libzrtpcpp-dev libdbus-1-dev libdbus-c++-dev libyaml-dev libpcre3-dev libgsm1-dev libspeex-dev libspeexdsp-dev libcelt-dev

sudo apt-get install libsdl2-dev libsdl2-image-dev libsdl2-ttf-dev libsdl2-mixer-dev

I have then installed by compiling from source without any error the following:

  libyuv (last version)
  openh264-1.0.0
  pjproject-2.5.1

Note that pjproject-2.5.1/pjlib/include/pj/config_site.h
has been added with: #define PJMEDIA_HAS_VIDEO 1

Regarding pjproject configure, being libyuv and openh264 used:

./configure --disable-ffmpeg --disable-floating-point --with-libyuv=/<libyuv_path>/libyuv

In the recent past I have tried to install pjproject on Raspbian-Jessie, using an old Raspberry PI, ffmpeg and x264, making attempts with various flavours of ffmpeg and pjproject releases, even patching pjproject to get ffmpeg2 compatibility, but I had exactely the same problem: raspi camera was never recognized

With old Rspberry PI running pjsua in the previous Raspbian-Wheezy environment (ffmpeg and x264 support enabled) raspi camera was recognized without problem by pjsua

Unfortunately the old Raspberry is too slow to compress video with H264 codec so I need the new Raspberry PI 3, but old Raspbian-Wheezy doesn't work with the new Raspberry PI 3

Thank you in advance for any suggestion to solve Raspbian-Jessie compatibility with pjsua