Re: on_pager method is not triggering while application is in background for iOS9 device.

@Nick, Thanks for your reply,

In my case I am getting messages in devices which are below iOS9. Other devices have issue.

And regarding the points mentioned by you, I am not doing anything like mentioned in Point 3. And also I am not seeing that error. So assuming it is working in my case.

It will be great help if you can share some code which works in iOS9 devices.

Thanks & Regards
Kannan

Thanks & Regards

Kannan Prasad