Re: Deadlock In Media State Handler

Sorry for blowing up the email list here.

It appears I was having some hardware issues. After struggling to resolve some other issues on my machine, things seem to be working correctly now. However, this raises an interesting concern around how PJSIP handles this particular failure case. It seems that in the event coreaudio_dev.c can't start the core audio stream, it hangs indefinitely. This ultimately results in PJSIP deadlocking (and, thus, the resulting application crashes).

I'll see if there's anything I can figure out in the source to put a patch together, but I'm very new to all of this.

Best,
Colin