Thread Safety (And Reading Headers)

Hey all,

New to PJSIP here. I have two questions:

1. Regarding thread safety, the only thing I have found is that memory pool allocation is not thread safe. If I'm doing no manual pool allocation in my application, is it safe to use the standard pjsua API methods across multiple threads? It seems like all of the relevant bits are acquiring the PJSUA lock, so I assume so, but I wanted to check on that.

2. It's been a while since I have touched anything C, so that's probably what's slowing me down here, but is there any way to just get a list of all message headers with string keys and values from an instance of pjsip_msg? I suppose I can iterate the list and call print_on for each, but I believe that requires allocating a buffer from the pool which then brings up the previously mentioned threading issues. Any ideas here?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,
Colin