Re: Contributor Agreement: how to submit somebody else's patch]

Dear Jeff,

On 09/04/2016 00:37, Jeff Brower wrote:
> Luca-
>
> Did you get a reply on this ?  I have not seen a reply, maybe I missed something.

I got a reply from Ming [0]. I asked for further clarification [1] and
got no reply to that.

My best understanding is that without a publicly-visible authorization
from the original patch author I cannot submit it. And the original
patch is so simple and straightforward that I cannot think of any way to
rewrite it without making it worse.

[0]
http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2016-March/019039.html

[1]