Re: echo cancellation

when you say compiled according with the ticket you compile the all webrtc? or just the part of the AEC?

I'm getting problems with eco. But I get problems with audio in Android over 21 is too low any idea?

It just worked out of the box in my app without any explicit MediaCodec options settings.
Looks like it is enabled and works by default once it is compiled according the ticket )

You are welcome )