Re: Fw: Sound issues: strange samplerates?

Hi Oliver,

I agree with the other responders. Disable everything except G711 (PCMU) using the --dis-codec option and it will probably work better. You may also want to wait for the REGISTER to complete before starting the INVITE.

Bill

On 4/7/2016 10:41 AM, Oli Kah wrote:
Hi Alain,

thank you for answering :) Yes it seems that my VOIP router performs things it should not do.
Currently I am looking for ways to ONLY include one specific codec: G711a.
But I don't know which defines should be set in config_site.h to achieve this.

Cheers,
Oliver

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 07. April 2016 um 12:00 Uhr
Von: "Alain Totouom" <alain.totouom@xxxxxx>
An: "pjsip list" <pjsip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: Fw: Sound issues: strange samplerates?
Hi Oliver,

the callee (Fr!tzBox) did alter the supported codec list (offer/answer) between his provisional (183/INVITE/cseq=6911) and his final response (200/INVITE/cseq=6911) and did decline the callers request (UPDATE/cseq=6912) to use the previously negotiated one (G722).
A more robust solution in a case like this, would i.E. imply caching the answer-codec-list and updating the offer-codec-list for subsequent calls to the same endpoint…

00:58:12.143   pjsua_core.c  .......TX 1276 bytes Request msg INVITE/cseq=6911 (tdta003BBA90) to UDP 192.168.1.1:5060:
[..]
m=audio 4000 RTP/AVP 98 97 99 104 3 0 8 9 96
[..]

00:58:12.347   pjsua_core.c  .RX 755 bytes Response msg 183/INVITE/cseq=6911 (rdata003392C4) from UDP 192.168.1.1:5060:
[..]
m=audio 7086 RTP/AVP 9 0 8 96
[..]

00:58:12.347  pjsua_media.c  ......Audio updated, stream #0: G722 (sendrecv)
00:58:34.052   pjsua_core.c  .RX 1001 bytes Response msg 200/INVITE/cseq=6911 (rdata003392C4) from UDP 192.168.1.1:5060:
[..]
m=audio 7086 RTP/AVP 0 8 96
[..]

00:58:34.104   pjsua_core.c  ....TX 815 bytes Request msg UPDATE/cseq=6912 (tdta003D31C8) to UDP 192.168.1.1:5060:
[..]
m=audio 4000 RTP/AVP 9 96
[..]

00:58:34.155   pjsua_core.c !.RX 353 bytes Response msg 488/UPDATE/cseq=6912 (rdata003392C4) from UDP 192.168.1.1:5060:

Cheers,
Alain