Send out multiple audio streams

Hello

I am trying to figure out how to send out multiple audio streams when making a call between two PJSIP clients. The goal here is to have N number of separate audio streams that will be mixed on the other client.

I am setting the pjsua_call_setting config to aud_cnt 2 and I can see in the incoming INVITE on the callee side two m lines:

Media Description, name and address (m): audio 65217 RTP/AVP 109 18 8 0 96
[...]
Media Description, name and address (m): audio 60821 RTP/AVP 109 18 8 0 96

On the INVITE response, the callee populates only one m line:
Media Description, name and address (m): audio 56863 RTP/AVP 109 96

Suppose I want to play, from the caller side, a wav file on each of the streams- how can I play a file on a specific stream? The only way I've been able to send out the wav files is by using pjsua_conf_connect(), but in that case they will of course be mixed together.

I am trying to get this done using the PJSUA API.

Thanks!