TTS and PJSUA

Hello Everyone
I've successfully built PSSUA on Win32 using MinGW, and it's working perfectly.
Using Windows native TTS, I'm able to record WAV files and play them thru PSJUA, but I'd want to go further, and implement an event (DTMF keypress) driven menu with TTS feedback.
Windows has an intrinsic limit, can play audio only thru the default audio output device.
One workaround that comes to my mind is to  I configure PJSUA to 'listen' to Default Audio Device (instead of Mic) so that all the audio played locally will go thru the SIP call. This would limit the usefulness to 1 call at a time.
Someone has a better idea to re-route MS
System.Speech.Synthesis.SpeechSynthesizer
output to stream to PJSUA instead?

Thanks!