Capture card no video formats

I was able to pinpoint the problem: The capture card supports only UYVY,
HDYC and V210 pixel formats, which appears pjmedia does not. It seems it
only compares the pixel format of the camera with these five formats: YUY2,
RGB24, RGB32, IYUV, I420.

The video application I work on gets the formats from the capture card and
converts them to a specific pixel format, isn't there any conversion that
is done in pjmedia?

I noticed there were many other formats defined within pjmedia, but they
were not used, so I inserted the UYVY in the compare list, and it detected
2 out of 106 formats from the capture card, but there were no definitions
of the other formats I needed.

I thought I could write the rest of the formats in, but then I found there
were conversions between the pixel format definitions in pjmedia and the
definitions in ffmpeg and sdl, and sdl only support a few of pixel formats,
so at a glance I was not able to find a way to do it.

Is this problem a limitation of pixel formats in pjmedia or am I missing
something?

Thanks, Nahra.